Exciting Stealth Drone Startup in San Francisco/East Bay looking for top-notch passionate engineers to shape the technology that would power our robots. Join us and together we will make this exciting future a reality!
We hire seasoned and talented software developers that bring years of experience in software design and development. We maintain a fun, collaborative and flat work environment. If you are a highly motivated team-player that enjoys working with a top notch team of engineers please APPLY!
- Experience in C/C++, CUDA, OpenCL, Linux
- Experience in GPU/DSP/SIMD programming.
- Experience in imaging/computer vision/video processing.
- Experience programming and debugging for embedded Multi-core CPU/GPU preferred.
- Good understanding the optimization concept for parallel programming and offloading computation.
- Experience with algorithm optimization for hardware and performance improvement.
Good to have
- OpenVx, cuDNN.
- Performance primitives, Linux device driver
- Nvidia embedded technologies
- Drones, Drones, Drones.
- PhD/Masters in Computer Science / Robotics or equivalent with 2-5 years experience and a good understanding of cutting edge technologies in Machine Vision and Robotics preferred.
- Natural coder and a quick thinker that has worked with several high performing teams
- Self-motivated and independent – comfortable with constructively challenging consensus, overcoming problems and developing innovative solutions.
Why work with us?
- Get inspired to build, design and dream up new solutions in our state-of-the-art work space.
- We have all the perks you would expect from a great start up: an amazing industry (Robotics and Drones…need we say more), incredible office space, a smart multidisciplinary team, a flexible workplace, plenty of food in the kitchen, and a pure mission that binds us all together.
- Obviously: medical, dental, vision, vacation, health and wellness, and stock options are part of the package. We play hard and work hard together.
Thank you for your time and consideration. If know of someone that may be interested, please feel free to pass along this opportunity.
Click Here to Apply